Please find the various reports published by MSBB
- Workshop held on sensitization of Biological Diversity Act, 2002 and Maharashtra Biological Diversity Rules, 2008 at Hotel Surya, Solapur on 22nd February, 2016
- Nature Conservation Society, Amravati in collaboration with MSBB organized a Certificate Course on “Implementation of Biological Diversity Act, 2002″ held on 16th to 19th February, 2016 at Muthwa Community Centre, Melghat, Dist: Amravati.
- Report on One day Workshop organized on 4th January 2016 at Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune as regards sensitization on Biological Diversity Act, 2002
MSBB express its sincere thanks to Dr. Ashish D. Tiple Prof. & Head, Deptt of Zoology, Vidyabharati College, Seloo, Wardha (Maharashtra) for sharing his research papers on taxanomical information on Odonata & Butterflies found in Maharashtra & Vidarbha. This information would be useful to local Biodiversity Management Committees (BMC’s) for preparation of their People’s Biodiversity Register (PBR).
- Odonata of Maharashtra, India with Notes on Species Distribution
- Odonata of Vidarbha
- Butterflies of Vidarbha
- Seminar held in Eros Group on 14 November 2015
- Workshop on PBR Preparation-Boradi 18-19 Sept 2014
- Jowar Varieties in Nandurbar
- Malgujari Talav, Gondia
- Annual Report of MSBB for 2013-14 sent to National Biodiversity Authority
- International Day for Biological Diversity 2013
- Malgujari Talav, Bhandara
- A report of a workshop conducted in Melghat on 22nd May 2014!!!
- Audit Report of MSBB for the year 2011-12
- Audit Report of MSBB for the year 2012-13
- Proceedings of First Meeting of State Level Plant & Animal Expert Committee